WE BUY ALL SEASON OF CLOTHING EVERDAY FROM OPEN TO CLOSE, NO APPOINTMENTS & NO LIMIT ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN BRING IN AT ONE TIME.
Below are the items we are buying. If you have any & you're no longer wearing them please bring them in. We would like to pay you cash for them.
- Shorts: athletic/cargo/casual w/no pleats/board shorts.
- Shoes: athletic/casual/sandals, boots - work, western, hiking & casual, jordan's
- Hats – trendy hats.
- Pants- denim ≤ 1.5 years old, designer denim, khaki/black & other colored pants, athletic pants.
- Shirts – tank tops, t-shirts (short & long sleeve), casual shirts (short & long sleeve), athletic shirts of all varieties.
- Jackets & Outerwear – athletic jackets, hoodies & sweatshirts, light & heavyweight jackets & outerwear.
- Accessories - wallets, back packs, belts.
- Local pro & college team jerseys & apparel.
- Shorts – rompers, athletic & casual.
- Shoes – athletic, casual, sandals, wedges, boots, ugg boots & other boots styled like ugg.
- Long Dresses.
- Long skirts.
- Pants - Soft Pants, denim ≤ 1.5 years old, premium denim i.e. Big Star etc., khaki & black pants, athletic pants.
- Accessories - wristlets, small & large purses, wallets, nearly new nail polish, fashion jewelry, sunglasses w/ no scratches on lenses.
- Shirts – tank tops, t-shirts (short & long sleeve), casual shirts (short & long sleeve), athletic workout tops of all varieties.
- Jackets & outerwear – athletic jackets, hoodies & sweatshirts, light & heavyweight jackets/outerwear.
Try TRADING instead of choosing CASH ON THE SPOT! Here's why
We buy all season of clothing everyday of the year for CASH ON THE SPOT! Here is an example which shows why you should choose to TRADE with us if you need to update your wardrobe.
1. You bring in your items you'd like to sell to Plato's Closet in Liberty Missouri.
2. After we have finished, we offer you $55 cash on the spot OR
3. You can choose to TRADE. By Trading you recieve a 10% discount on what you pick out and no tax is charged on the trade amount. So when you trade with us your $55=$65 in trade value for you to shop with.